Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last Call

Last night, for the first time in a long time, I was craving a “last call.” I had enjoyed a stimulating conversation during my civic engagement course; I was feeling energized, motivated, and ready to take on the world. Ok, so maybe not that far, I didn’t want to take on the world. But I did want there to be someone special in my life that I could call and go “ok, so this was awesome,” and that special someone be there to be excited for me and wanting to ask questions and know more.

I suppose having a special someone would mean I’d need to be a little less rigid in what I want.. too bad I’m not willing to compromise. “The List” is pretty intentional. I need to work on a second list, one that embodies all the “doesn’t matter” items, like location, political affiliation, (other stuff when I think of it). But I think there needs be a second list.

No comments:

additional information about me...