Friday, April 17, 2009

Winter Storm Warning

So, Amanda arrived in Denver on Wednesday, April 15th at 5:39 p.m., it was a beautiful 71 degrees, sunny and blue skies... after we got out of the airport I turned to Amanda and said "so, there is a winter storm watch..."

I had to work on Thursday and the weather was pretty nice, until the end of the day when it started raining (it ever rained in Colorado!)... it hailed a little.

Today, Friday, April 17th, I took the day off to spend time with Amanda... now, Winter Storm Warning in effect. We had originally planned to hike, visit Garden of the Gods, and of course make a trip to the Flagship REI. During the morning we attempted going to REI and the weather was really stormy so we decided to go stock up on food and go home for some quality P&P time. We later realized that the snow was more like rain now, so we succesfully went to REI. Once we returned home, we decided to wander campus and see the sites. We decided to take pictures of the snow.
More pictures on picasa

No comments:

additional information about me...