I've been pretty excited today to start doing 12 on 12 again... sadly, I sort of failed, I only managed to take 10 pictures... oops! Hopefully next month!
7:57 a.m. - this picture is deceiving. It looks beautiful, peaceful, quite lovely... it lies. It's -9 outside...
10:24 a.m. - freezing in the conduct office. It was 64 degrees when I got there, and probably 71 when I left, after having the space heater on for almost 4 hours...
12:12 p.m. - ok, I couldn't have asked for a better moment to have taken a picture on this day! The UC was doing a ski lodge theme, so they had chili in a bread bowl. yum.
12:51 p.m. - Snow Day at the UC. They made an ice sculpture.
12:52 p.m. - sculptor at work.
4:04 p.m. - catching up in my office, argyle socks and all.

5:01 p.m. - turning this off before I left my office... drastic change from my conduct office experience this morning...

6:37 p.m. - moment I realized I didn't have flour or eggs to turn this into something delicious...

7:15 p.m. - chillin' in my jammies... thanks mom for the sweet moose pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment