8:22 a.m.
Awake (which I wasn't happy about), attending Julia's 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony (my thoughts on that at another time...)
10:05 a.m.
Leaving the elementary school for home. All the 5th graders got to make a hand mark in the hallway. It was cool, all the classes before them had done it as well. It reminded me of Winslow Middle School, where all the 8th graders got to make ceiling tiles before they moved on to high school.
12:00 p.m.
Making our way to a place to sit on the beach, Caleb refused help carrying the toys.
12:19 p.m.
Caleb's second bucket of water at his mama, thankfully she got out of the way this time.
12:20 p.m.
Caleb learning not to mess with his mama.
1:08 p.m.
Caroline lets the waves come to her.
2:31 p.m.
Last picture before leaving the ocean.
5:23 p.m.
In the car heading to see the Norfolk Tides play the Charlotte Knights
6:16 p.m.
Waiting for game time.
That would be a little bit of heaven in my lap. I refuse to watch the Unwrapped on Hot Dogs, because I like eating them way too much.
8:49 p.m.
7th Inning Stretch
9:14 p.m.
The promotional item for the Tides game was thunder sticks... which gave me the BIGGEST headache EVER. I wanted to beat that child with the sticks....
No comments:
Post a Comment