So I was feeling homeless on Saturday while my dad and I were waiting for Emma to be ready to go to the baseball game. We had helped Rachel get Tommy's father's day present into her van and then Emma needed another 20 minutes to get ready to go. Which wasn't enough time to go back to the hotel and rest a minute before going to get Emma... so I said "oh dad, we can go get coffee." Thinking "there is a Starbucks around the corner."... Then I remember my vow to never visit the Starbucks at Red Mill ever again.
Thank goodness for the new Target in the area, since they have a Starbucks inside.
So I went there and had some Starbucks... without the lady being mean about my order!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
O Suz, only you would be seen at the beach with a Super Big Gulp
colin, what are you talking about?
ok i found it in the picture. but that's not mine! i brought water with me, they stopped at 7-11 and didn't tell me!
Uhh huh, sure
Post a Comment