Monday, November 2, 2009

Kickin' it old school...

So at some point during the last year everyone started posting their "25" and I didn't. I didn't want to conform to random facebook trends... secretly I wrote them.

Today, in an effort to avoid reading for class... here they are:

1. I have an anxiety surrounding parking. If I don't know the parking situation I am less likely to go places. Therefore: I love living across the street from a light rail station.

2. I hate being late... but more often than not, I am.

3. I think baseball is the greatest season ever. It's long and it's relaxing.

4. I don't believe in the designated hitter. Therefore: NL > AL.

5. I learned how to love unconditionally from one person in my life.

6. I believe toothpaste should be in one of four places: (1) in the tube, (2) on the brush, (3) in a mouth, or (4) being washed down the sink. No exceptions.

7. I have an irrational fear of mustard.

8. When I was in high school, I changed my fingernail polish every 2 days, to match my outfit.

9. I once bought stamps that matched my nail polish.

10. I match my clothes everyday.

11. My outfits are usually impacted by the color of my underwear.

12. I think black and brown should never be worn together. Mixing neutrals is not ok.

13. Really random things trigger memories of the worst day of my life & then I think about every moment of that day/week.

14. I love Virginia Tech & everything the Hokies represent.

15. I am constantly surprised at how amazing Colorado is in the winter.

16. People claim that I say "orange" wrong. They are the wrong ones.

17. I will cry the day my green shoes are no longer wearable.

18. My dad is my hero and biggest supporter.

19. I often wonder if every waterfall on earth has been discovered.

20. My sisters (all 7) serve as some of the best inspiration & motivation for me.

21. I love my nephew so much that I worry I will have to lie about how cute his brother will be.

22. Is my favorite number. I'm not sure why, but I think it makes me think of a team.

23. I eat M&Ms in pairs. Usually by color. If two of the same color are not an option, I believe it is never acceptable to eat blue/orange or orange/green together. Because of the institutions of higher education they represent.

24. Peanut butter M&Ms > Regular M&Ms > Peanut M&Ms > Dark Chocolate M&Ms.

25. I have lived in all (US) timezones except for central time - I don't believe in flat states.

No comments:

additional information about me...