March Edition and #TPE11 Edition! How exciting!? Enjoy...
7:04 am- good morning Philadelphia!
8:49 am- breakfast around a table at placement... Only the coffee is mine
10:24 am- I assigned myself the task of organizing notes
11:48 am- found Deak! Watching her write an email
4:09 pm- left the placement floor to write notes
4:20 pm- still writing notes, different hallway
7:02 pm- Ciani came to see me!!!
7:54 pm- seated at Sole Food, about to order, and we're in the first skyscraper in Philly!
8:52 pm- free glass of wine because my dinner is took a very long time; but my trout came after they brought it to me. I'll take it!

9:54 pm- saying goodbye to Ciani

10:11 pm- Katie is suggesting that I am robbing the cradle with a current crush, haha

10:29 pm- Craig, basically my conference-friend, stopped by hotel to say hello before I go to sleep... Since I have an early flight... sadly, this picture is ridiculously blurry!

1 comment:
looks like fun!
Post a Comment