8:14 a.m.- after breakfast with my mom, I have her a tour of my new building. This was taken on the 6th floor, facing South.
9:16 a.m.- while waiting for some co-workers to walk to a training, I find an ad for a car I want, except that further research informed me that this is not my future car.
9:27 a.m.- minutes before the most painful training session of HD training started... it was a session on using Blackboard... not for millenials.
11:21 a.m.- now I'm preparing for the session I am presenting with Jamie on RA Training. All our hard work from the year will soon be on display.
12:09 p.m.- breakfast for lunch... I have spent the day eating. Breakfast with my mom, breakfast burrito before my 930 session and now lunch... yuck.
4:21 p.m.- headed to the store to pick up a rx, I realized I had forgotten to take pictures for most of the afternoon so I snagged the photo of my bag.
6:30 p.m.- trying to get my iPad to load my calender correctly, it wouldn't refresh. So I deleted the account and readded it, this photo also served as a way for me to remember the server.
8:02 p.m.- Concert Under The Stars at the Garden Theatre, this week it was salsa music.
8:15 p.m.- the sky looks a little scary, there are severe thunderstorm warnings, yikes.
8:44 p.m.- I met MPG at Starbucks to do some reading; my barista asked if I wanted another shot of expresso after I gave him my order since I had used every other box, I declined. Even through there were weather warnings we decided to sit outside for a little while, it was actually quite comfortable until the sky started dripping on us.


No comments:
Post a Comment