Not on my blogging game this year, clearly. Sorry!
At least being 5 days late I accidentally took 13 pictures instead of 12, so that's good news.
8:46 a.m.-- getting ready for work, this picture is of the status of my pink. I'm going to need to re-dye it soon. It's fading fast.
9:44 a.m.-- Ally and I went upstairs during her 1:1, so I made sure to get a photo of her April bulletin board; my RAs plotted to make me happy birthday bulletin boards, they were pretty fantastic.
9:47 a.m.-- I also wanted to make sure to get a photo of the board with confetti on it, unfortunately I didn't get this picture until after someone ripped part of my "Z"
1:04 p.m.-- this is my wonderful friend Jaime, she was worried she had missed being in my blog, but we took a special feature just for this blog!
2:03 p.m.-- this motley crew stopped into my office to say hello. I believe that this is Alex's third time being featured in my blog, he's making a good run at it!
2:05 p.m.-- Seth had been at Academic Excellence Week and came to show me his poster presentation because I had meetings when he was presenting at the UC. He's pretty smart and going to do big things, watch for his name!
2:35 pm.-- I stopped by the front desk to check-in with one of my DAs, I was also a little bit watching the cameras, nothing was happening that was interesting though.
4:44 p.m.-- oh that was an accident, but I love it when the time is all the same number. Still hanging at the desk... I was trying to make sure that I drank lots and lots of water, I was doing pretty well.
5:48 p.m.-- my CC and I went to Walmart to spend some money from our budget and get us some much needed supplies for the desk. My staff and students were very excited when we returned!
6:07 p.m.-- I considered deleting this photo, except my dinner is so delicious looking! 1- I love beets. 2- the saffron rice was fantastic. 3- the fruit was so yummy. 4- I was dining with my future roommate!
7:05 p.m.-- I got to be on the RHA radio show again! I started a twitter hashtag- #RHAradio, there weren't many people tweeting with it, bummer. Maybe next time.
7:42 p.m.-- we're still on the radio show! I was running the play list off my laptop and then I had a piece of paper with songs I wanted to to play... I might need to see if the student radio will let me have my show even though I'm not a student... hmm..
9:14 p.m.-- this part of my day got the twitter hashtag- #thursdayswithsuz Anna, Amy, Maggie and I went bowling, I didn't bowl as great as I did last time we went, but we had a great time!
I'm going to try to get my blog written on-time next month.













2 comments:
The cool thing about the upcoming 12 on 12 (May 2012 edition) is that I will potentially be in a picture you take !!!
Love DAD
Dad, I promise to take a picture of you or with you! :) Natalie too!
Post a Comment