Only a few days late...
7:33 am- leaving my lifting class. Had a great lift!
8:31 am- I'm showered and checking the bruises from my accident on the 10th. That was a horrible day. (this is the most scandalous picture I've ever posted on my blog)
11:56 am- walking to lunch.
12:53 pm - I had lunch with Jaime and Tiffany at the UC, and then I made them pose for a picture.
1:42 pm - AFR told me to use aloe on my face bruise, I think it helped.
2:06 pm - I ended up going home from work with a headache and neck pain. I decided sleeping was my best plan.
2:17 pm - my nap was interrupted because my nephew called me on my sisters phone. Caleb and I attempted FaceTime about 3 times before he gave up, we almost got it to work.
5:22 pm - I watched a TedTalk about not saving the crap you don't use, so I started cleaning out all my boxes, this is me determining if things are an office supply or something I want to donate to the resource room.
6:16 pm - I'm testing my pens to determine if they need to be thrown away or not. I gave the pens that still worked to the front desk.
6:54 pm - when I stopped by the desk to give Zach all the pens, I forced him to watch the TedTalks that inspired me.
8:42 pm - Jason came to visit to have dinner with me! Virginia Beach neighbors almost both living in Colorado now!
8:59 pm - I was checking Facebook and found a map of the current wild fire in Colorado, it's breaking my heart so much.












No comments:
Post a Comment