Friday, April 23, 2010

FULL

Performance of Privilege. White. Gender. Female. Marginalized. Angry. Frustrated. Pissed. Confused. Really? I am stronger than that. Validation. I don't need your validation. I shouldn't need your validation. I want your validation. Institutional. Web. That little prick. Cultural tourism. Be good to yourself. Twin flame. Intuition. Resistance. Life is simple. But not easy. Educated. The privilege of education. You're so White. I am White. How am I taking up space as a White person. White female. White female Christian. Can I get some wine with that? Intentional. Think about your impact. Twin flame, really? This week? Not this week. Comprehensive exam. Awesome. That's so much to take in. Running. Sleeping in. Oh my god, my apartment is a disaster. Don't judge me. My head is full. My heart is full. When was the last time I cried? Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to cry this week. Gendered statement. Forking paths. We can't talk here. Be yourself. Be authentic. Go give that feedback. I am feeling so alone in this. You're rude. I love you but you don't get it. I miss you. Anticipated event. Oh my gosh, what if that becomes a non-event. Gasp. My head is so fully. My head is so tired. Why can't I find emotions? Anger is an acceptable emotion. I need more time. My hair is too long. It's snowing. It's raining. It's snowing. It's raining. I hate tornado warnings. Panic. I miss the duck pond. My heart is in Blacksburg. I needed that for me. Do my nails match my outfit? My stomach feels like a disaster. Just like the rest of me. How do you perform gender? Really? Don't be nice like that. This relationship would be better if you were putting out. Am I allowed to say that as a female? Gender roles. Socialization. I want you to be here. Alzheimer's is scary. I never want to lose my memory. Remember. Never forget. Can I forget that? I don't want to take that picture. Shit, why did I forget my camera? Don't step on a crack. You blogged about that day. I thought that, that day. Weird. Ut Prosim. Seriously, my boobs are huge. Sexism. Am I perpetuating that? Damn it. He just lied to me. Don't think I don't know. Because I do. You're not hearing me. You heard me. What does being heard look like? Look at you, you're beautiful. I love you. Please send me a smile. I needed that.

Aren't you glad you haven't been in my head the last week or so... cause that's not even everything...

No comments:

additional information about me...