Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Take me out to a Braves game...

I finally got to see the baseball game I was supposed to see the day before my birthday!

AND Tom Glavine was pitching for the Braves… my heart was very happy! :)

I recruited a co-worker to join me, he’s a Boston fan… but really he loves baseball and that’s all you need to want to go to a game.

Going to the game was kind of drama… well leading up to it… I had LOST the tickets!

Thankfully they were found.. in the most random place in my apartment!

This is the picture from our seats:



The picture is bases loaded with one out... I forgot what inning... Kelly Johnson is at bat.

During the trip I also got to see my Nana and Papa. Which was WONDERFUL! I hadn't seen them since the day after my birthday, which wasn't that long ago, but a bunch has happened since then. Papa had open heart surgery but he is doing wonderful and looks great!

No comments:

additional information about me...