Friday, May 30, 2008

Take Me Out to a Phillies Game


This is a late update...
When I got back from Atlanta on May 20th, I checked the Phillies website to see if they were going to be playing at home while I was visiting South Jersey... and they were!
So when I talked to Ciani I was like "so phillies game on memorial day?" which was awesome because someone else had told her they would be in town and asked if she wanted to go.
We ended up going just to hang out with each other and not hang out with other people. We had an amazing time, cause Ciani is amazing. :)
Now to goal is to try to make it to at least two more Major League games this year. I'm thinking Chicago Cubs (because NL is better than AL) and Colorado Rockies. Which actually, I saw the Rockies play in Philly and it was NOT a good game for my Denver friends... they lost 20-5. YIKES!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

the NL is better than the AL....duh. and we should try to hit a game when i get back

additional information about me...