Wednesday, January 20, 2010

31, feels like 25

Today, I decided I needed to go on an outside run. The temperature was amazing this morning (sarcasm). When I got home it was 31, feels like 25. Pretty sure when I left it was 29, feels like 22. There is snow in the forecast. I'm going to guess that's going to have an impact on my training...

I went about 2 miles. Which, for as much as my leg hurts, I feel like that was a pretty big feat! I'm icing right now. I took meds before I left, but they are refusing to start working. I swear I'm going to schedule a doctor's appointment for next week.

Funny story from yesterday: In staff meeting, I was sitting next to my current/former boss, so I said "Guess what!... I'm training for a half marathon!" She replied, "that's awesome... as you're eating a doughnut... hahahaha" It was pretty funny. We all need breakfast, regardless of how sugary sweet it is, besides, I enjoyed sliced apples after that.

No comments:

additional information about me...