Colfax Half Marathon: 111 days
Graduation: 130 days
Not being able to work out and hurting every time I step had been very upsetting. My routine has been disrupted, not okay. It's made me lose a tad bit of motivation for things, like reading for class.
Random story of the weekend:

I was visiting with my friend KB, we were going to make cookies and we needed butter. So we took a walk, two blocks north and two blocks west to a little grocery in the neighborhood. We walked so we could bring Matilda. I waited on the corner with Matilda while KB ran into the store.
The battery on my phone was dead, so I missed a text message from my friend, E.
The conversation went something like this:
E: I just saw your identical twin!!
S: Where??
(later on facebook)
E: your twin was spotted at 12th & Steele around noon. It was nuts, I almost got in a wreck because of the double take I shot her.
S: Was she walking a little dog?
S: oh, just kidding. I was on 12th and Madison around noon... which is only three blocks away...
E: I SAW YOU!!!!! SO RANDOM! What were you doing over there?!
S: My friend lives over there and we were going to get butter to make cookies! Haha that is so funny that you saw me... and sad that I don't have a twin.. :)
I am my own identical twin, hahaha. What's actually funny, E is a twin.
No comments:
Post a Comment